This week is our monthly strategy update for May, covering off markets, our thoughts and positioning. Highlights include:
- Fade the bounce – as the policy lift fades, we have months of bad economic and earnings data to get through.
- Trimmed risk – our recommended allocations reduced equity and increased bonds/cash.
- Rebalancing – ways to take advantage of the recent bear and bounce.
- Behavioural Coach’s Corner – this market has availability bias in high gear
- Re-evaluating alternative credit – after disappointing results in this space, we have provide our views on how to look at results and things going forward.
- Emerging markets – a look into South America, and it doesn’t look good at the moment.
- Managed Portfolio – taking our investor strategy to the implementation stage.