We often set aside articles that are longer, deserve a re-read, are broader in scope…or just for fun — for weekend reading. Below are some from this week — pour yourself a hot cup of coffee & enjoy...
- The Ultra-Efficient Farm of the Future Is in the Sky: Take a tour of a rooftop laboratory where scientists show how growing crops under solar panels can produce both food and clean energy (Wired)
- Group chats can ruin your life: Group chats are ending careers, companies, and relationships. Here’s how to keep yours from spiraling into chaos (Business Insider)
- A Few Laws of Getting Rich - Morgan Housel (Collab)
- Six Months Ago NPR Left Twitter. The Effects Have Been Negligible (Nieman Reports)
- Now Or Never: Why Your Next Action is Everything. Derek Sivers’ guide to a purposeful life (Infinite Loops)
- Your phone is the key to your digital life. Make sure you know what to do if you lose it (Vox)
- Albert Brooks Everlasting: A conversation with the legendary comedian and filmmaker about what annoys him, how you know when something is funny, and his theory about John Lennon (The Atlantic)
- 10 Japanese Concepts For Self-Improvement and a Balanced Life (Better Humans)
- Danny DeVito Has Never Heard the Term “Short King” A long conversation with the legend about returning to the stage, being in a grandpa chat with Bruce Springsteen, and working with Arnold Schwarzenegger again (GQ)
- SNL - Washington's Dream (Humour) (YouTube)
- Nature Makes you Smarter (Outside)
What are you reading or listening to?