We often set aside articles that are longer, deserve a re-read, are broader in scope…or just for fun — for weekend reading. Below are some from this week — pour yourself a hot cup of coffee & enjoy...
- Apple’s Supply Chain Is on a Collision Course With Climate Change (Bloomberg)
- Gen Z falls for online scams more than their boomer grandparents do (Vox)
- Amazon’s Antitrust Antagonist Has a Breakthrough Idea (NYT)
- Why Denmark’s Housing Market Works Better than Ours: Danish borrowers can buy back their loans at market prices (Aziz Sunderji)
- The End of Trump Inc. (The Atlantic)
- Connect or Die: The high cost of going it alone: This Exquisite Loneliness: What Loners, Outcasts, and the Misunderstood Can Teach Us About Creativity (American Scholar)
- The Patriot: How General Mark Milley protected the Constitution from Donald Trump (The Atlantic)
- How To Get The Best Sleep Of Your Life: Six Secrets From Research (Barking Up The Wrong Tree)
- What is The Most Successful Hollywood Movie of All Time? Well, it depends how you look at it. Here are a few data-based ways to find out… (Information is Beautiful)
- Coast Guard arrests a man trying to run a giant hamster wheel across the Atlantic (NPR)
What are you reading or listening to?