We often set aside articles that are longer, deserve a re-read, are broader in scope…or just for fun — for weekend reading. Below are some from this week — pour yourself a hot cup of coffee & enjoy...
- Partisanship vs Compounding (Bespoke Invest)
- Who's Most Responsible for the Monopolization of America? (Robert Reich)
- Everyone’s Worrying About China, But the Real Pain Is Coming From the Fed (Businessweek)
- The AI-Powered, Totally Autonomous Future of War Is Here (Wired)
- What You Get When You Go Into Business With Elon Musk: Approving sketchy loans. Swallowing weird deals. Giving him whatever he wants. (Slate)
- Kim Jong Un: The US wants to engage North Korea but doesn’t know how (BBC)
- SPACs – The Implosion Continues. And… Where’s the SEC? (Herb Greenberg)
- Nature Makes you Smarter (Outside Magazine)
- India’s Elite Tech Schools Are a Golden Ticket With a Dark Side (Wired)
- This Fall’s Best New Outdoor Books, Films, and Podcasts (Outside)
What are you reading or listening to?