We often set aside articles that are longer, deserve a re-read, are broader in scope…or just for fun — for weekend reading. Below are some from this week — pour yourself a hot cup of coffee & enjoy...
- The Age of Social Media Is Ending It never should have begun (The Atlantic)
- If 100 People Lived on Earth (Tansu YEGEN)
- The Twitter Worker Who Captured Elon Musk’s Takeover in All Its Cartoonish Glory (Slate)
- America Has an Anti-MAGA Majority (The Atlantic)
- Sam Bankman-Fried, the disgraced boy king of crypto, explained (Vox)
- Michael Lewis Reveals He Spent 6 Months with Founder Author compares Sam Bankman-Fried (Ankler)
- Policies for Adapting to the ‘New Normal’ of the Anthropocene (Behavioral Scientist)
- The Lonely Hearts Club Man (BBC Science Focus)
- The Private Equity Guys Trying to Shoplift a Supermarket Chain Before They Sell It (Slate)
- The Russian Empire Must Die (The Atlantic)
- Is This Mountain Biking’s Greatest Uphill Achievement? Braydon Bringhurst Versus the Beast (Bicycling)
What are you reading or listening to?