Onboarding and Communications
Our team follows a carefully developed process with new clients to ensure a consistent and thorough approach to welcoming you to our team:
Step 1: Familiarization Meeting
- In-depth meeting to get to know you, your goals, investment experience, and risk tolerance.
- We’ll share details about our investment philosophy and answer all your questions.
Step 2: Review and Research
- Our team reviews all opportunities and collaborates to make the best recommendations for you.
- You will be asked to provide information to ensure we provide a thorough proposal. Your privacy is paramount, and we follow strict protocols to keep your information safe.
- Asset allocation is prepared for presentation to you.
Step 3: Recommendations Meeting
- We meet again (typically about two weeks later) to personally present our strategy and the investment recommendations to fulfill it.
- Should you choose to proceed, we’ll provide documentation for signing.
- We’ll answer all your questions and discuss the transfer process.
Step 4: Transfer (approximately 10 business days)
- Final paperwork is coordinated.
- We connect with your accountant and other professional advisors.
- We help you sign up for the Richardson Wealth secure online client portal, so you can monitor your portfolio, send funds to us.
- You may elect to sign up for Richardson Wealth’s daily Launchpad and Weekly Market Insights.
- When the transfer is complete, we’ll set up a call or meeting to confirm our recommendations and next actions.
- We agree to regular intervals of telephone or meeting updates.
- You will receive regular market updates as subscribed to by you.
- We will connect with you at regular set intervals to make sure we adjust your asset allocation to take advantage of new opportunities and mitigate risks in line with your strategy.
- Our team is available to answer your emails, telephone calls or schedule a meeting.