Our systematic approach to success
When putting your money in motion, we start from a different place than most Investment Advisors:
1. Decoding your family’s Wealth DNA
Our integrated discovery process begins with a family Wealth DNA interview to help wealthy families get to the heart of the matter. We will help you:
- create a family wealth biography;
- define your responsibility to your money from family legacy and personal viewpoints;
- identify what you want from your money;
- build your individual wealth profile; and clarify stewardship values.
2. Wealth strategy overview and action plan
- Wynn Harvey listens to identify and document your goals, personal and business circumstances, liabilities and debts to recognize any financial gaps.
- Wynn helps your family to establish the right priority for what needs to be done first.
- Wynn develops strategies to implement your priorities.
3. Engaging a team of experts
- Wynn coordinates with a team of professional experts to implement solutions in a timely manner.
- The Wealth DNA includes services from the following professionals:
- Chris Clapperton, an estate, corporate and tax lawyer specializing in intergenerational family wealth transfer;
- Andrew Guilfoyle, an insurance professional who conducts an insurance needs analysis;
- Craig Basinger and James Price, part of Richardson Wealth’s senior management team, work in collaboration with Wynn to construct and execute a disciplined portfolio customized to elevate your lifestyle, legacy, luxury and philanthropic needs.
4. Centre for Fiduciary Excellence Certification (CEFEX)
- Richardson Wealth is the first wealth management firm in Canada to earn Centre for Fiduciary Excellence Certification (CEFEX) as an investment advisory firm. We aspire to achieve the highest standards of integrity, transparency, and best practices in managing your wealth.