Becoming a Client
Langsford Wealth Counsel advises families with an average of $5 million in net worth or $1 million in investable assets. We also work in partnership with Richardson Wealth’s private family office for families with over $25 million in net worth and $10 million in investable assets.
As your primary wealth advisor:
- We take a fee-based, discretionary approach driven by an investment policy statement and engagement letter.
- We aim to advise and manage your total wealth.
- We take a goal-based versus index-based approach to tracking progress and reporting on your performance.
- We develop a comprehensive plan for your legacy that takes into consideration all aspects including consolidated investment assets
- We aim to understand your priorities and execute on them, not sell you a product
Through our onboarding process, we identify your wealth goals — what drives your decisions and how we can get you to where you want to be.
| || |
- Gather information to complete assessment and plan
- Review and discuss scope of planning
- Proposed investment strategy and Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Action items – key planning objectives over next 12 months
- Account openings
- Timeline to fully invested
- Share information
- Track progress
- Plan update