Nothing is more important than making sure your loved ones – from all generations – are cared for in every stage of life.
We will ensure that you:
- Have the funds to take enough maternal/paternal leave and childcare when kids come into the picture;
- Start a portfolio for long-term growth and retirement planning;
- Have a financial plan to achieve your key goals such as moving to a larger home or better neighbourhood;
- Provide for your children’s private school and university educational needs, despite skyrocketing tuition fees – ask us about starting an RESP to take advantage of the Canada Education Savings Grant (CESG) and education tax credits;
- Protect your income, loved ones and retirement in the event that you become ill or disabled;
- Create a legacy to transfer wealth to your heirs and charitable causes;
- Establish a trust for your children to provide them with future income and enjoy tax benefits associated with income splitting (for asset amounts over $50,000);
- Review your Will, Power of Attorney and estate plan in context of your family and appoint a Trustee to administer any testamentary trusts.
Testimonials from families
"I have been a client of Joe Bakish and his team for several years now, and I am very satisfied with the level of knowledge and financial options they offer. It is a tremendous asset to have the same team manage all my financial needs (financial planning, mortgage, RRSP's, insurance and income taxes). Joe and his team always take time to explain various options to me, and address any questions or concerns I may have in a timely manner. I feel well taken care of when it comes to my finances and I place great trust in them."
— Melanie Hurtubise, Senior Site Manager, Janssen Inc.
"I have been a client of the Bakish Wealth Management team since 2009. I have consistently been impressed by their professionalism, responsiveness and overall work ethic. More importantly, they strive to understand my needs and priorities before making their recommendations."
— Paul Senez, Environmental Committee, Town of Kirkland